March 29, 2014 · 10:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
I am doing carpentry work at a Raleigh non-profit thrift store while waiting for some Wake Forest Habitat home construction to begin about March 6th.
If you would like to help me then come meet me at the store on Fri and Sat at 10:00 am.
Most of the work is inside, but it's in a cold warehouse, so wear warm clothes that can get a little dirty.
You must bring these things:
- 2 pencils and 1 pen
- sunscreen if in spring/summer
Bring if you have them:
- safety glasses
- tape measure (25' preferred, 12' or 16' is okay)
- hammer (framing)
- hammer (finish)
- nail puller, also called cat's paw
- tin snips
- nail set
- speed squares (small and large)
- builder's square (18"x24"
I usually go out for lunch.