addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

High Tea Honeys Message Board › Making Jam

Making Jam

Samantha H.
samanthabovey
Group Organizer
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 1
Hi Honeys,
I love nothing more than freshly baked scones with a selection of preserves and yummy whipped cream. I thought it would be fun to master the art of making jam. Would anyone else be interested? If so, do you know any fabulous mothers, grandmothers or aunts who would be keen to teach us?
Warmest wishes,
Samantha
Amanda
user 121609122
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 1
Love this idea! Count me in.