addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

High Tea Honeys Message Board › Happy New Year Honeys!

Happy New Year Honeys!

Samantha H.
samanthabovey
Wellington, NZ
Happy New Year Honeys!
I hope the silly season was filled with lots of wonderful company and food and your new year resolutions are well under way. This week I can (with a big giddy smile) say we have over 70 High Tea Honeys, when I first started this group I wasn't sure how it would go so I am absolutely over the moon at the response and having SO much fun getting to know you all. We would love to see more faces at the events so don't be shy, come along and say hi...even bring a friend or two if you wish!
As I write this I am absolutely buzzing from the event we held today, yummy food and a great group of women had a whole lot of fun learning how to make French Macarons and I think I managed to convince you all that they are not as difficult to make as they look! YouTube is my go to for anything seemingly hard and Miss Beth makes it all possible in this 8 minute video http://www.youtube.co...­.
Keep your eyes peeled for new events coming up over the next few months. We have a second Ladies Golf Lesson scheduled for February, this was a hit last time (no pun intended) so be sure to get your registration in. There will be a Crafternoon in March for us to make some time for ourselves and tackle those craft projects we never find time to touch. Beauty & the Honeys will be brought to us by three wonderful beauty pros - tanning, hair, make-up and nails followed by dinner, cocktails and dancing sounds like a perfect way to spend a Saturday in March.
One little housekeeping note I do need to make is out of courtesy for event hosts and other attendees, can we please make sure we update our RSVP well in time of events if we are unable to make them. Sometimes it is unavoidable, I know, but if we can make a general effort to do this it makes it easier and less awkward for everyone.
If you do have any ideas for new events, please feel free to set them up or suggest them using this meet up page. Lots of ideas for other events are discussed when we get together. Jam making, belly dancing and girly DVD nights are just some of the ideas floating around. If you are keen to host a High Tea of your own, we would love to come and visit you at your place!
If you are not already following the High Tea Honeys facebook page, you can find it here https://www.facebook....­ This is where I post event photos, recipes and other tidbits of information from time to time and I would love you to share your own event photos and recipes there too.
Enjoy the rest of your long weekend lovelies, I look forward to seeing you at an event soon.
Sam xx