Not an official Higher Brain Living® Meetup, but one that we think you should know about. AWAKEN Higher Brain Living® Center -Grant Park will be there as a vendor, so stop by to say hello before or after the event. The Ecstasy of Surrender with Dr. Judith Orloff
First 200 tickets include book!
Get ready to experience the ecstasy of surrender. This talk, based on Dr. Orloff’s new book “The Ecstasy of Surrender,” explores the sublime state of surrender: How to increasingly achieve it each day to improve the quality of your life and relationships, reduce stress, trust your intuition, and lift the curse of being overly serious. You’ll learn to surrender in a world that relentlessly conspires to interrupt flow. Surrender is the grace of knowing when to let go at the right moment, the ability to accept “what is” and flow with life. And the final surrender is our spirit’s transition to the other side without fear. By surrendering to your intuition, you’ll know when to assert yourself and when to let go. Surrender does not represent defeat-rather it’s a positive intuitive way of living that increases power, inner peace, joy, and even ecstasy!
You will learn how to:
• Surrender to success and stop pushing so hard you sabotage yourself
• Identify the 3 types of surrender and how to achieve them
• Identify draining people and surrender unhealthy habits for coping with them
• Avoid absorbing other people’s stress
• Surrender to your intuition, the moment, and your full power
• Surrender drama and negative thinking
• Surrender to the wisdom of your body and sexuality
• Surrender during times of illness, addiction, and pain
• Surrender your attachments to unavailable people so you can fully embrace love
• Surrender your fear of financial insecurity, aging, and death
• Surrender to spirituality, awe, ecstasy, and love
Learning to surrender is an invaluable skill for anyone who works too hard, lacks balance, feels unhealthy or stressed out, has dissatisfying relationships or simply wants to experience more joy and pleasure in life!
Let go of the fears that hold you back!
Tuesday, April 8th
Doors open at 6PM with a tradeshow
Workshop: 7:00 – 9:00PM with book signing immediately following
Cost: $38 to $48 (premium seating) – book included in ticket pricing for first 200 people.Purchase tickets: http://positivefocusproductions.com/events/dr-judith-orloff/