addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hiking and Exploring with Friends Message Board › New Meetup announcement request - Middle Fork Snoqualmie River Trail

New Meetup announcement request - Middle Fork Snoqualmie River Trail

Teresa
user 18259551
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 1
Hi, My apology for the short notice. I really hope that I would meet some of you this Sunday, or Monday (7/4). I just suggested a new meetup. The Destination is Middle Fork Snoqualmie River Trail. I'd like to carpool from Issaquah Park & Ride. I volunteer to manage this meetup.

I am hoping someone from the Leadership team can help me to announce the new Meetup I just suggested soon.

- Teresa
Suzanne
Suzanne222
Seattle, WA
Post #: 86
My family has Fourth plans already, but that hike is WONDERFUL! Make sure to leave extra driving time - the forest road is the worst I've ever seen, and that's saying something!