Hiking and Exploring with Friends Message Board › NEW Hiking book for Mount Rainier.PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!

NEW Hiking book for Mount Rainier.PRICE DROP!!!!!!!!

A former member
Post #: 22
Hey all,

I'm down to 18 copies from 30 of "50 Hikes in Mount Rainier" for sale that are brand new and ready for the taking!

This hiking book is impossible to find!!!! I have a few copies left and they are BRAND NEW!!!!! NEVER USED!!!!!!

Book Details Summary: The title of this book is 50 Hikes in Mount Rainier National Park and it was written by Harvey Manning, Ira Spring. This edition of 50 Hikes in Mount Rainier National Park is in a Paperback format.There are 143 pages in the book.

Now in Full Color! This fourth edition updates trail information for fifty wondrous hikes around the Northwest's beloved icon. There's something here for everyone, from serious multiday treks to day hikes to short easy paths to view "the mountain" Thorough hike descriptions tell you how to get there and what to expect, including trail length, difficulty, estimated completion time, and which seasons to go.

Publisher Notes:

This new full-color edition commemorates Mount Rainier National Park's 100th anniversary. From the short Paradise flower trails of Alta Vista and Nisqually Vista to the nine-mile grunt up to the summit base camp at Camp Muir to the epic 93-mile Wonderland Trail that encircles the mountain, this comprehensive guide will make hiking in Mount Rainier National Park a dream. 80 color photos, 57 color maps.

If anyone is interested in this book e-mail me directly. The NEW book is selling for 19.95 on Ebay. I'm selling it for $12.00 to members of this group.

Peace,
Bernie
A former member
Post #: 89
PRICE DROP FOR THESE BOOKS!!!!!

THE SEASON IS UPON US FOLKS!!!!

DROPPING PRICE DOWN TO $10 BUCKS EACH TO GET THE SEASON STARTED!!!!!!!!!!WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

PEACE!