Minnesota Hip Chicks Message Board Pitch Your Business!!! › Who Loves their Skin?

Who Loves their Skin?

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Everyone!

My name is Jennifer Tilus and I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant! I specialize in skincare and cosmetic consulting as well as image and leadership development for the number one selling brand in the US. I offer the chance to try before you buy! Just get together with me for your complimentary session. I sell Mary Kay skin care, body care, fragrances, and color cosmetics.

My Mission?
To change women's lives! To make you feel good about yourself, your skin, and your life! Be a customer - get great customer service with me! Be a hostess - earn FREE products! Be a consultant - change your life! If you want ANY information on anything, just let me know. I am here to help YOU!

A huge goal I have in my business is to promote myself to the leadership role of a Director! Meaning I not only help women with their skincare and cosmetic needs, but I also help other women who are interested in starting their own Mary Kay business and making a change in their life.

I would love to hear from all of you to know your interest in checking out Mary Kay products! The skincare is amazing and what I am passionate about and the cosmetics are just the strawberries on top of the cake! :)

I hope to get to meet many of you soon!