Coming to Amsterdam this summer: the Hippo GetTogether! After two very successful
Hippo Forge Fridays, we're extending the program with talks and showcase presentations. This was a popular request from people that have participated in previous the Forge Fridays. We've put together a well balanced program, with tech talks, end-user talks, newcomer talks, a usability track and talks anywhere in between. Semi-definite programme: (
Green is less technical,
red is for techies)
- 09:00-09:15 Welcome!
- 09:15-10:00 What's new and what's coming? Our CTO Arje Cahn will showcase the most exciting features delivered in CMS 7.4 and will offer a glimpse of the expected features in 7.5.
- 10:00-10:45 Client Showcase Short (5 min) talks by clients and partners about their experience with Hippo projects. Daidalos - ARAG client implementation IPROFS - Luchtverkeersleiding Nederland Indivirtual - Using Hippo in websites like www.landg.nl Finalist - PvdA clientcase, integration with Liferay Ministry of General Affairs - Rijksoverheid.nl Sourcesense - Agentschap Telecom client implementation TDC Lighthouse - Nierstichting client implementation
- 10:45-12:30 Cool vs. Hot A couple of exciting talks about the use of Hippo with a focus on integration. IPROFS - High performance websites with Hippo JTeam - Sharing content between Hippo and Solr Sourcesense - Hippo CMIS Api Hippo - Demo REST interface & Open social (in combination with gadgets/widgets)
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch break
- 13:30 Hippo Usability Sidetrack (parallel to Cool vss Hot) Our Usability expert gives a glimpse into how we create the friendliest CMS around. Your input is valuable here!
- 13:30-16:30 Cool vs. Hot (parallel to Usability) We continue our Cool vs. Hot talks with talks of a slightly more technical nature. Capgemini - SAP & Hippo integration Hippo - Everything you always wanted to know about HST links IPROFS - Security guidelines "opslag en ontsluiting van content" JTeam - Integrating Hippo with other aplications using Spring & SOAP Tricode - Hippo running in an In Memory Data Grid
- 16:00-20:30 Forge hackathon (with pizza and beers)
- 20:30-21:00 2-minute Forge presentations (dude, look what I just built!).
- 21:00 Hackathon Award Ceremony
Looking forward to seeing you all in August! Don't forget to RSVP - even if you're unsure, in which case you can safely hit the "Maybe" button and we'll know what you mean. This event is FREE.