Books that Make You Go Hmmm... Message Board › Books for Soldiers

Books for Soldiers

Hazel
Hazel-Joyce
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hello all,

I was introduced to Books for Soldiers last week and have decided to start putting together book inventory to fulfill requests for book requests for our military overseas.

This will be my first time doing this so pending cost and the success, I will look to send a shipment every few months. As some of you may know, as my work schedule can be unpredictable, my personal volunteer activity will usually vary. The setup of this ongoing initiative and my love for books makes this an ideal volunteer activity for ongoing personal participation.

If you are attending this month's meeting on Wednesday, please feel free to bring book donations.

Please note that each month a few days prior to our book discussion, I will send a reminder to everyone on the mailing list that donations would be welcome.

However, do please note that donations are purely voluntary and lack of participation will not be held against you.

If you'd like more information on this initiative, please see below:

http://booksforsoldie...­

Hope to see you Wednesday and keep reading!

Cheers,

Hazel