Join the Hoboken Ski Club and quench your thirst for some powder under your feet on our first trip out west of the 2013 season. We are heading to Copper Mountain over MLK weekend for three days of skiing and four nights of fun in the beautiful Colorado Rockies. This is a smaller group than usual, only 28 people, so you’re sure to return home with not only great new memories but also great new friends. We’re flying directly to Denver and taking a short, hour and a half, bus ride over to the resort where we’ll be staying in condos right in the center village within walking distance to the lifts and the restaurants/bars. This mountain has something for everyone, whether you just want to cruise the greens or bomb the bowls. It has cat skiing if you’re seeking a backcountry experience and a Woodward facility if you’re trying to learn that new trick.
• Round trip transportation flying direct from Newark to Denver
• 3 Day Beeline Lift Ticket - VIP Lift Lines and the Lifts Open Early For Us!
• 1 Group Dinner
• 1 Group Happy Hour
• A Wine and Cheese Reception
• Free Cat Skiing
• The option to take a class at Woodward
• 4 Nights Lodging in the Main Village! - Walking distance to lifts and nightlife.