We've got a great session running every Thursday at a central London venue, two models every time, and all the equipment and materials you need to get drawing. These are untutored sessions which means they're perfect for novices and experienced artists alike - no pressure, just have some fun doing your own thing.
One of the the best things about Holborn Life Drawing is the artists who attend. A really diverse group of cool, friendly people, and genuinely mixed ability. It's very sociable both during the tea break and at the pub afterwards.
So why not come and join us?
Thursday 7pm to 9pm
Quaker Meeting House, St Martins Lane, WC2N 4EA (entrance is in Hop Gardens) Nearest tube is Leicester Square
£12 per session or purchase 6 sessions for £60
RSVP or drop-in, latecomers also welcome
Why you'll love our sessions
- Friendly, sociable group -
- Two models each session -
- Untutored -
- Mixed length poses -
- All the equipment and materials you need -
- Easels -
- Small drawing boards and comfy seats -
- Suitable for all abilities -
- Socialising over tea at the interval and afterwards in the pub -