TaKeTiNa's FIRST TIME IN JACKSONVILLE!
www.drumrise.net or www.taketina.com
Register Now as Space is Limited. RSVP to Marilyn Wilson: [masked]
TaKeTiNa is a group process using chanting, singing, and simple movement to unlock our innate rhythmic wisdom. The process helps participants develop greater awareness, creativity and intuition and teaches the ability to be simultaneously focused and relaxed--important skills for our modern lives.
Have you ever held on when you needed to let go?
Is life so busy, you forget to breath?
Curious about meditation, but can't sit still?
If so...then TaKeTiNa is for you.
No previous experience is necessary as TaKeTiNa works directly with the body's innate rhythmic knowledge.
Just Bring Yourself, We Do The Rest!
COST: Sliding Scale - $25-85
Register Now as Space is Limited.
RSVP to Marilyn Wilson: [masked]
VIEW FLYER: http://www.peacefulproductions.org/taketina/
A few notes:
1. Bring water to drink.
2. Please plan to be on time and stay til it is over, so you can settle in with the group energy.
3. Please understand that at any time during the workshop you wish to just relax and enjoy the vibrational energy...that is fine and is also a pleasant experience that many enjoy.
4. Bring socks if your feet get cold as this will be done barefoot.
5. No need to bring blankets or yoga mats as we will be standing and moving for most of the workshop.
6. Remember, the sliding scale is for you to decide what you can afford and what your heart feels is right within the amounts. We don't want anyone to be left out, so let us know if you have any questions.
See you soon. Marilyn [masked])
If you want more info....please check out www.taketina.com; www.drumrise.net (for the facilitators info)