YOU ARE WARMLY INVITED TO JOIN US
as we learn to design our lives
exactly as we imagine them to be
from guest host
a lifestyle change coach & holistic health counselor.
Ellen Palmer is a sought-after lifestyle change coach whose popular "Life Design: Practical Tools to Create a Conscious & Vibrant Life" workshop has sold-out at previous venues.
Are you guiding the course of your life, or is it guiding you? For many of us, tucked behind our many roles, responsibilities, checklists, and the expectations we put on ourselves, is a version of our Best Life waiting to happen. Yet to create our best world on the 'outside,' we must first begin from the 'inside out' - with ourselves.
IN THIS EXCITING INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP, YOU WILL:
- Identify the components of your ideal life (what do you value most?)
- Recognize your early childhood passions (what most brings you alive?)
- Create a colorful vision of the lifestyle you want to create (what actions do you need to take?)
- Find the resources you need to make yourself a priority (what do you need from others?)
- Learn how to create a lifestyle that is fulfilling, joyful, & sustainable
- Understand and celebrate who you are & why you make the choices you do
This relaxed, informative session will offer an opportunity for a Q&A group discussion.
* * * * * * * * *
Ellen Palmer is a Board Certified Holistic Health Counselor and Lifestyle Change Coach specializing in shifting limiting beliefs, weight loss, food sensitivities, digestive disorders, and candida.
She is the founder of Ellen Palmer Wellness as well as the popular 'Best You Retreat For Women' (TM). She teaches on a number of wellness topics and has been featured on Fox News and WFSB. Ellen is a contributing author for the Hartford Women's Journal, Natural Awakenings, and a variety of other wellness blogs and publications.
She received her Bachelor's Degree from St. Michael's College, graduated from The Institute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC, and is a member of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. She resides in Simsbury with her husband and two sons.
More on Ellen Palmer