YOU ARE WARMLY INVITED TO JOIN US
as we learn to connect with our intuition
to create a richer, happier, and healthier lifestyle
from guest host
a certified holistic coach.
There is no cookie-cutter or one recipe that fits all when it comes to the ingredients of living healthy and feeling good.
Our childhoods, histories, experiences, thoughts around food, and resources are all uniquely different. How we live, who our family members are, what we can afford, and personal medical and dietary needs are all beauty-fully original.
This is why a 'healthy lifestyle' means something different to each of us. Google 'healthy lifestyle' and the results are over 47 million! Yet people in masses are marching side by side, struggling to eat and exercise in exactly the same way that they see everyone else doing.
In this empowering workshop, Cora Poage will teach on some universal truths and unique wisdom that we each hold inside of us.
She will deliver to you inspirational and practical approaches to ‘tapping into’ your body’s intuition, so that you can begin to personally discover what works for YOU in the areas of food and exercise.
JOIN US AS WE EXPLORE & LEARN TO:
- Heal the relationship we have with our body (through self-forgiveness and memory healing)
- Learn how to trust/accept/love our body ‘as is’
- Let go of the ‘Diet’ mentality (Good/Bad foods & lists)
- Recognize our individual Hungry/Full scale
- Discover where our ‘Real Hunger’ comes from (emotional/compulsive eating)
- Connect with our body’s wisdom on WHAT to eat
- Co-manifest our Ideal Weight Range
- Heal the relationship we have with exercise/activity
- Explore which activities we actually enjoy
- Schedule activities ahead of time
- Connect with our ‘energy scale’ (tapping into what we need at each moment)
- Work-out for the ideal amount of time for our specific body
This event will take place in The Schreiber Reading Room, a beautiful event setting inside the University of Connecticut in Stamford, CT. The workshop event includes a stretch break and a lively and engaged Q&A group discussion.
* * * * *
CORA POAGE is the owner of Sexy Soul Wellness, a Board Certified Wellness Coach, and holds a MA in Spiritual Psychology. Cora's specialty is guiding her clients in co-manifesting the body and life of their dreams through intuitive eating, exercising, and living. She guarantees that her clients will love their bodies, own their power, and live their dreams. Cora also teaches for her alma mater, the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, where she leads classes on Soul Centered Coaching and Business, as well as Intuitive Coaching.
Cora spent her late teens and early 20's struggling with a diet and weight control addiction. Her passion is to assist other people in finding freedom from weight and body concerns, and free up their energy to live the most uplifting lives possible.
More on Cora Poage.
The CHHLA would like to offer gratitude & happy acknowledgment to our venue Sponsor:
ProMindful, Inc., is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization who promotes mindfulness, holistic health, and wellness by providing grants, scholarships, and other support to organizations and instructors (primarily in Fairfield County CT) who provide and teach mindfulness and integrative health. Please visit their website.