Holly Springs Writers Guild Message Board › About to publish the first mystery in my new Benjamin Tucker Mystery Series,

About to publish the first mystery in my new Benjamin Tucker Mystery Series, ‘Vengeance is Mine’. Looking for ARC reviewers...

Harry James K.
user 34596512
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
Hi all! I’m so excited today! And looking for a little help.

The first mystery in my new Benjamin Tucker Mystery Series, ‘Vengeance is Mine’, is on the runway waiting to publish. We can hardly stand to do this, but we are waiting in position and hold until we get a few advance reviews. If anyone is interested in an ARC (publishing lingo for Advanced Reader Copy, I just learned) to consider for a review, please let me know and I will send you the ebook file of your choice. There is no expectation for a good review (well, there kind of is, but we’re looking for brutal honesty and will take whatever the truth pans out). If you’re willing to provide a review, we’d like to ask that you consider (recommended author speak so as not to seem pushy) posting it on my author facebook page, and also on Amazon and Goodreads once the book is published. A most grateful thank you to anyone for any help. Harry.