Aug 17, 2013 · 9:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
This one day workshop will be a day of deep exploration within a setting of fellow breathers. This work combines breathing, evocative music, focused release bodywork, mandala drawing and group sharing.
One day workshops are a wonderful way to get to know this work or deepen your ongoing practice.
Some of what Holotropic Breathwork can offer:
- You feel stuck in your life, creativity & energy and would like a new & lasting way of unlocking these blockages.
- Would love to feel a fuller & more authentic way of being and expressing.
- You are someone deeply committed to your growth, self exploration & spiritual awareness.
- Would like a safe & supportive container where you can tap into the vast palette of our humanity with full permission: angry, joy, grieving, beauty, freedom, shadow places, rapture, emptiness, & so much more.
- Tired of approaches that are focused on the mind and would like an embodied way of exploring psyche / soul.
ON FRIDAY EVENING there is a FREE Introductory talk to Holotropic Breathwork on August 16th, please contact me to RSVP. This is a wonderful preparation for the next day workshop, as well as it is open to the public for those curious about this work without needing to commit to the workshop.
TO REGISTER FOR WORKSHOP:
Please call Mireya at[masked] or email her at [masked] before you register, even if you have confirmed your attendance in the meet up group.
All the information for registration is in the Holotropic Breathwork section of my website at www.almaquecanta.com.
There are some student discounts, bundle packages and work exchange positions available. Register for 3 workshops or more during 2013 and get a discount!!!
For more information
If you can't make this one join us in one of our other 2013 workshops, next dates: October 4th & December 14th!