Home Funeral Hands-on Workshop
Old Traditions - New Ways: Bringing After-Death Care Back Home
Death is a normal and natural family experience, a transition we all face. In the past families and the community took care of all the arrangements. A home funeral is a dignified and loving alternative to current funeral practices. It allows the family to have more control, with meaningful involvement in caring for their own.
Basic, hands-on skills will be covered to give you the confidence and courage to create a meaningful experience when death occurs.
Join us to learn:
- Why embalming is not required
- What paperwork do I need?
- What do I do when someone dies?
- Is this a good fit for my family?
- How can friends, family and community be involved?
$20 suggested donation
Contact Sandy Booth [masked]/[masked]) for more information.