Our first strategy meeting will be at Coco's in Dublin, on Sunday, March 10, at 3 pm. I hope you all can make it.
The meeting will be casual where everybody takes turns to talk about their business. For, the main purpose of this meeting is to meet everybody in person.
Depending on everybody's time availability, we will also be discussing the following topics:
- The meeting format for future meetings,
- Location and times of the future meetings,
- Business Cards will be free for our members when they register and list their businesses on the HomeVendorsOnline.com website. Help will be available for registration.
- Please bring your information that you want to advertise online and on your cards, including your own website link, if you have one.
- Please RSVP whether or not you will be able to attend the meeting.
Looking forward to meeting you in person,