- Non-Mainstream Movies with Free peanuts
- Great group of like minded people
- And some humor to close the evening
To provide our members with more and more stimulating entertainment, we've started a new Meetup on Sunday called the Studio Night.
- Our first was France Movie Night shown was a French movie called Delicatessen (www.imdb.com/title/tt0101700/).
- The 2nd was Best Foreign Film night (Oscar Nominees)
- We saw Mongol: The Rise of Genghis Khan (2007)
Other ideas to "fill" this series (besides foreign language films) are:
- Super Oldies with films from the 1920’s or 1930’s
- Long length films (2-3 hours) or an all-in-one-view of a trilogy.
For these (series of) movies, we’ll start earlier so we can get everyone home by 10pm.
- “What would you have been watching on a Wednesday night in 1980”
This would be 4 or 5 TV shows from that era, including commercials.
- Movies about the making of a movie.
like “Hearts of Darkness: A Filmmaker's Apocalypse”
The venue is our usual venue, with excellent food, so you can enjoy your Sunday dinner while watching a great film.
We will meet every Sunday night at 7pm and start the movie at 7:29.