addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hong Kong Eclectic Movie Night Message Board › Unpaid Check at Brewhouse - Resolved.

Unpaid Check at Brewhouse - Resolved.

Bill
Bill-HK
Group Organizer
Hong Kong, HK
Thanks to all who helped get this problem resolved. All the checks have been or will be paid by the folks who forgot to pay last Sunday.

I even had a few people confess to not paying but there are no unpaid bills for them. I guess one of the other people at their table get stuck with thier food/drinks. I should sit with those people. ;-)

Thanks to all

Bill
clifford s.
user 71163072
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 2
Do you implement individual billing at the event?

Regards,

Clifford