addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hong Kong Eclectic Movie Night Message Board › For the first time ...

For the first time ...

Bill
Bill-HK
Group Organizer
Hong Kong, HK
Friends,

For the first time in recorded meetup history, we had 0 no-shows !!!!  Thanks to all who attended and thanks to Jennifer for showing up a little late, with apologies, to let us have a 100% attendance record.

My apologies go out to all those who voted for Amedeus when we could not provide it. I really expected to get 1 or 2 votes for it and was surprised to see it coming in #2, only 1 vote shy of the winner. The last time we offered Amedeus, it lost by a large margin. Due to your good taste, I will put it into the mix in the near future.

Again, thanks for coming out and supporting the meetup. I hope you can all come next week, on Sunday and/or Tuesday.

Planned subjects for the next few weeks (subject to change)

= Movies about Africa

= The best of the 1980’s

= Stanley Kubrick Night (not to be missed)

= Quentin’s lesser known hits

= Reality? What a concept

See you soon

Bill