addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hong Kong New In Town Social Group Message Board › Party is ON!!! more space available!

Party is ON!!! more space available!

rosalina
user 12269455
Hong Kong, HK
Hello everybody,

Thank you for everyone's support! I've got enough people to pay for the deposit so far. I'm going to extend the deadline till September 2nd untill I get more people for the full payment. Please spread the word, we need a 100 people!!!

Rosalina