addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

Joined the group for sometime but haven't get a chance to attend any activities so far. Any one interested to meet up before we all go off for the Chinese New Year holiday?

Janice.
Pranay
user 11475153
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 5
Similar situation and recently attended my first event. I am up for meting up.
Sueann
user 118389562
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 1
Just joined the group a while ago and seems like there hasn't been any activity recently. Anyone interested in a meetup sometime in near future? I'm new (back) in town and desperate to meet some new friends! :P