HKBMG-C and HKBMG are run by the same people and follow the same core principles. This is a natural extension to the HKBMG, and we fully support the non-profit aspect of social badminton over at HKBMG.
HKBMG-C is aimed at...
- Badminton coaches to find more students
- Students to find decent coaches
- Students to improve their game after one training session
- Develop a healthier lifestyle and mindset
- Shared drill experiences, peer training and best practices
And much more...
Why setup this group...
- Lot's of HKBMG members have asked what makes a good coach.
- Seen some bored coaches on the badminton training circuit have ZERO impact in improvements to their paying students.
- Basic revulsion in seeing people get ripped off, no matter the circumstances.
Who am I...
I am an intermediate social doubles player who received a decent level of coaching training for about 3 years and believe I know a 'good coach' when I see one. My drills clinics here will have more 1-1 time than in HKMBG and will also charge to maintain this group whilst we recruit good coaches.
I believe there are conscientious-hardworking and decently priced badminton coaches on the circuit… This is an open platform to post training events for all playing levels with the aim of instant improvement and long term interest in strategy, fitness and meeting fellow badminton enthusiasts.
Please join me in suggesting to your coach to post events here, help those decent ones find more students and create a win-win situation for all. Invite you all to join me grow this venture, thanks!
952 HKEFG 80s fun-nection seekers
2,165 Language Learners
4,264 Fun and Self Development
750 Table tennis lovers