addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hong Kong Wine Lovers Group Message Board › Thanksgiving Dinner - 10 spots left!

Thanksgiving Dinner - 10 spots left!

Carly
CarlyLewis
Group Organizer
Hong Kong, HK
Hi Wine Lovers!

There are only 10 spots left for the Thanksgiving Dinner on Wednesday, Nov 24th at OTTO Lounge.

In order to reserve your seat you must deposit/transfer 288 HKD per person to HSBC account (400 586 822 833). If you would like to attend please contact me asap to make payment. I will reserve seats on a first come first serve basis. You can call me at 5131 9062 if you have any questions.

Looking forward to celebrating with all of you!

Carly