align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Hong Kong Wine Lovers Group Message Board › A message from Jane

A message from Jane

Emma H.
user 23771061
Hong Kong, HK
Hi ………

We are looking forward to seeing you at the Winestate Wine of the Year Awards Tasting on Weds evening at Rm 801, 8/F Tai Yau Building, 181 Johnston Rd, Wanchai from 6.30-9.30pm. There are 20 wines to taste! These wines are the finalist wines from the Winestate Wine of the Year Awards from a selection of 11,000 Australian & New Zealand wines.

It is a fantastic opportunity to taste wines of this calibre. Feel free to ask your friends but please let me know of any extra people attending so that I don't over book the event. All attendees will receive a copy of Winestate Magazine (worth $120). Anyone who places an order of 12 btls will receive a free one year subscription of Winestate Magazine.

At the moment there are plenty of free spaces. I need to gather a group of at least 20 people to make opening so many wines viable so please ask your friends if they would like to come also.

The cost is $450/person which includes cheese platters.

To confirm numbers for the Winestate Wines Tasting on Dec 14th, we need payment by direct deposit or credit card by Tuesday Dec 13th please. You can call me on 95256918 to pay by credit card or make payment to Adelaide Cellar Door HK Ltd HSBC account # 400 289 617 838.

I look forward to meeting you on Tuesday & sharing these fabulous wines with you.

Best wishes,

Jane