July 9, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
The topic: How Japanese music is influenced by/ influences other culture's music
We will talk about how Japanese music is influenced by other cultures' music. Also, we will talk about how it influences other cultures' music.
Duration : 60 min (after 60 min, free café talk)
Location : Don Quijote
The tables are near: the curry restaurant (on the left side if you are looking at the Don Quihote store entrance)
Facilitator : Masahito. Masahito will be wearing a red hat.
Homework: research the topic for 5 minutes .
6:00 Opening remarks
6:02 Quick self introduction
6:10 The topic: How Japanese music is influenced by/ influences other cultures' music
6:45 Q & A about Japanese culture
6:55 Talk about the next meeting agenda
7:00 Closing remarks
- Let's respect and help each other.
- Members are asked to use polite and proper speech desu/masu form , avoid crude and slangy expressions. And let's try to speak only Japanese for the first 60 minutes.
- Beginners are welcome and are able to use English. The members who know Japanese will support the beginners.
- If we have many participants, an organizer will divide the group based on Japanese level.
- If an organizer creates subgroups, He or she will appoint a facilitator for each subgroup.
After having a group conversation for 60 minutes, we will end the group activity. It will be free conversation time. You are free to leave or you can stay and talk about any topic you like with anyone in Japanese or English.
- Anybody who wants to facilitate future meetings are welcome to do so. Please let Masahito know.
- Please let Masa know if you want to talk about any particular topic.
Mahalo, Thanks, ありがとう