Getting started in options trading? or maybe just curious?
Then HOT is the group for you!
The Intro Class is for beginning options traders to learn how to make money using "risk-defined strategies." We teach you how to
1) set up and use a paper money account on thinkorswim
2) analyze general market conditions
3) select the right options to put in your "basket"
4) describe the personality of each stock
5) apply appropriate strategies for today's market
6) money management principles for options traders
7) record keeping for increased success
Focus is on current market conditions and applying strategies that will return 8+% profit per month. We do not give stock recommendations, only options. Any discussion or class trading is for educational purposes only. Do not trade real money until you have done at least[masked] paper trades. No experience needed.
Food and drink available at 360 Cafe. After class, we sometimes go across the street to Waikiki Cheeseburger for social time.
Live trading seminars also available (see Calendar). All levels welcome.
Honolulu Options Traders