addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Restaurant Owners Message Board › Web Application Feedback.

Web Application Feedback.

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello Fellow Members!

I own a Star-up company that is actively streamlining the Inventory Ordering Process. I'm curious if anyone would be willing to have a 5-10 min meeting with me so can get some feed back on an application that we are developing. Please reply on here or email me at matt [at] arise-design.com.

Thanks!