addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hostelling International Austin Travel & Events Club Message Board › Austin Travel Circle Suggestion for September 3rd - Laos Discussion

Austin Travel Circle Suggestion for September 3rd - Laos Discussion

Kay
user 35278902
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place for this, so if it's not - please let me know.

May I make a suggestion for the Austin Travel Circle for September 3rd - an open discussion about Laos Travel?

Attendees will be those that have traveled to Laos or would like to learn more about Laos.

Let me know if this is of interest.

Needs:
1. Who can make submit the meetup?
2. Someone, anyone that has TRAVELED to Laos - please announce yourselves. This meeting won't be as interesting without at least one previous traveler.

Kay