This is part 1 of our 10-week study group on Machine Learning. This free online class is taught by Stanford Professor Andrew Ng! It's fun to complete a unit of Machine Learning every week and collaborate with a study group.
Agenda for the 1st meeting:
1. Which area are you interested in applying machine learning?
2. Summarize learning in Unit 1.
3. Any question about Unit 1?
4. Brainstorm and make progress on our machine learning projects.
The study group consists of 10 consecutive weekly meetings from 5:30 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. PST. Here is the schedule:
- Wednesday, April 24th —Unit 1
- Wednesday, May 1st —Unit 2
- Wednesday, May 8th —Unit 3
- Wednesday, May 15th —Unit 4
- Friday, May 24th —Unit 5
- Wednesday, May 29th—Unit 6
- Wednesday, June 5th—Unit 7
- Wednesday, June 12th—Unit 8
- Wednesday, June 19th—Unit 9
- Wednesday, June 26th—Unit 10
Discussion meeting minutes will be posted at:
Let's apply machine learning to new areas together...