add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Study Group Toastmasters Message Board › San Francisco / East Bay Meetup?

San Francisco / East Bay Meetup?

Andy B.
user 11407235
Oakland, CA
Post #: 1
Hi! Does anyone know whether a Udacity / Coursera study group exists in the San Francisco and East Bay area? I'd really like to attend an AI study group, but it's difficult for me to commute from Oakland where I live to the Mountain View area.

If no meetup groups like this exist already, would anyone be interested in starting one with me?

Nel D.
user 95645702
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 1
I am I live in Oakland and have the same problem. What classes are you taking right now? I am starting with Intro to Computer Science from Udacity. I'll let you know of any good groups!