addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hot in Here Buffalo Latin Dancers Message Board › Meetup this Wednesday with Fanny and Calvin.

Meetup this Wednesday with Fanny and Calvin.

Catherine D.
user 85895592
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Our 5th Meetup is fast approaching  --  It's this Wednesday, August 7th.  Lesson begins at 7PM and we get to dance until 10:00PM.  If you can't make the lesson, please stop by and join us for the dancing.  Total cost is $5.00 with drink specials.
Please members you need to RSVP to let me know you are at least getting these emails as we don't have enough people signed up here to even validate a group membership.  Plus, I don't know if you know this but I pay monthly dues to Meetups for this forum.  Because of this I'm going to ask you to share your emails with me so that I know you are getting BLD notices AND/OR to be sure to mark Buffalo Latin Dancers NOT as spam/junk mail.  Please check your mail box.  Those who haven't done this - they aren't getting this mail!   Any advice from members on how to increase readership and response is more than welcome.
I really am looking forward to Wednesday night's Meetup and hope that many of you will be able to join us.  The energy is fantastic, the dancing is fabulous, the Club is clean and spacious and they would like to see us there.  Please try to make it.  Thanks.