Houston Area Trails & More Message Board › any walker/hikers that are retired or self employed that want to hike one we

any walker/hikers that are retired or self employed that want to hike one weekday in a week?

This message board is read-only.

Bridgette
user 8834434
Houston, TX
Post #: 2
I'd love to explore the trails one day a week, during the weekdays. Anyone interested in the challenge?
Carol H.
user 55412442
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
sounds great - would love to
Jean
user 55412382
Houston, TX
Post #: 35
Definitely! I will email you contact info.
Kathryn P.
user 26040562
Cypress, TX
Post #: 3
Include me! Great idea.
Boaz A.
user 9994290
Houston, TX
Post #: 16
I can walk every 2nd Friday. I know Memorial Park and Terry Hershey Park trails very well. This would be great.
Bob S.
user 3103977
Friendswood, TX
Post #: 18
Depends on where of course, but I like the idea. I am in Friendswood (Clear Lake area).
Hugo
HugoWalker
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 31
Bridgette or anyone else - If you like and want to make it open to the rest of HATs members then I can give you event organizer privileges to post it on the group on a regular basis. Or I can post it for you but just send me the details.
Bridgette
user 8834434
Houston, TX
Post #: 4
This is great. I'm glad there are so many takers. I'll organize everything for starting about the second seek in December. This is my goal-I'm presently working in Santa Fe and met a women that has a meetup once a week. Great places to hike here by the way. Anyway, they get together once a week and try not to hike the same place twice in a year. As you may expect some of their hiking goes further out. But I'm up for the challenge, plus the exploration will be fascinating. I'm going to post this here and then post it to each of your responses. I'm not sure if this warrants making a separate meetup? What do you think. And yes, anyone that wants to pass the word on that would be helpful.
Carol
user 5920909
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
I just joined and found this post. I am retired and would love to hike during the week. I also like to bring my camera. I love to take pictures of birds and other animals.
Bridgette
user 8834434
Houston, TX
Post #: 5
Hi everyone. I really wanted to start this month, however, I came back from this project with a very bad case of bronchitis. I am hoping we can start up after Christmas, by then I may have my breathing back. I'll contact you all as soon as I can. Thanks,
Bridgette