Houston Area Trails & More Message Board › any walker/hikers that are retired or self employed that want to hike one we

any walker/hikers that are retired or self employed that want to hike one weekday in a week?

This message board is read-only.

Gene
user 9692197
Humble, TX
Post #: 3
I am retired, live north (HUMBLE/ATASCOCITA) And jus did my first hike (Fall Creek) had a GREAT time. would be open to some mid week hikes please let me know if any come up. Thanks Gene
Jana
user 109420082
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
I am off on Mondays and Fridays and interested in hiking. I live in the Northwest near Jersey Village.
Isaac G.
user 57203602
Houston, TX
Post #: 6
Jana if you find more people let me know Monday and Fridays are good for me to.
Cita B
CitaB
Kingwood, TX
Post #: 6
Just found this post, I am retired in Humble area, I am good any day of the week.
Brian M
user 128336472
Houston, TX
sure sounds like fun !
Let me know if you start something.
Hugo
HugoWalker
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Post #: 33
Bridgette, Jana, or anyone interested- Let me know if you do want to make this a regular thing and with an event posting through the group. I'll give you event-organizer status so that you can start posting events.
A former member
I am off on Mondays and Fridays and interested in hiking. I live in the Northwest near Jersey Village.
I'm also interested in Monday day hikes. Tuesdays also work for me as well.
Kathryn P.
user 26040562
Cypress, TX
Post #: 4
Interested any days except Tuesday (for now). Live in Cypress.
Gene
user 9692197
Humble, TX
Post #: 4
Just found this post, I am retired in Humble area, I am good any day of the week.
I'm also in the Humble /Atascocita area, as the weather gets better would like to do some mid week hikes IF they come up. Thanks Gene
Chilly
user 100052852
Pearland, TX
I'm in!