|Sent on:||Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:32 PM|
We just got an order for a C# developer here in Houston.
Looking for a mid-senior level Programmer/Analyst (Application Specialist I) for a contract position to design, develop and support business applications that enable the automation of business processes.
• Documents customer requirements for development and maintenance of business applications.
• Designs and documents specifications to meet customer requirements.
• Develops and executes project plans.
• Manages project activities and tasks for self and other team members.
• Writes business code and automated procedures to support business application design specifications.
• Corrects all software and procedural defects until all testing is successful.
• Obtains customer approval for production deployment.
• Prepares production change management requests.
• Analyzes and resolves business application defects in the production environment.
• Interfaces with clients in a professional and effective manner and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum 5 + years of .Net experience.
• Experience in technical analysis and system design is critical.
• Extensive experience in C#, experience in Java is a plus.
• Experience in SQL Server, experience in Oracle is a plus.
• Experience in installing and implementing 3rd party products and creating interfaces to other applications.
• Experience in Applications Development.
• Experience in supporting materials management, procurement, engineering, construction & finance preferred.
• Experience in Crystal reporting, Business Intelligence, Web-Based applications, NS5 application and MAPS crewing preferred.
• Team leadership, mentoring, establishment and enforcement of best practices.
• Understanding of object-oriented concepts.
• Ability to support business requirements, gathering and analytical skills.
• Ability to support applications in a global organization.
• Ability to follow up on production issues until resolved successfully.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
Travel is domestic- if they were to go perm then international travel might come to play. But for now, its 0-25% domestic.
The Whitaker Companies
10375 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1700, Houston, Texas 77042
Phone:[masked], x 2263 | Cell:[masked] |