Houston C# User Group Message Board › WPF/WCF 1 year contract
Please email John Ziomek if you're interested in this position, thanks.
The Senior Software Developer will be working with a team in development of key business applications and systems, using modern methodologies to meet business goals.
You will work on the full life-cycle software development of our C# web and non-web applications. You will be involved in gathering requirements, designing high quality software solutions, implementing code and unit tests with other developers, participating in peer review, test, release to the live environment, and maintain the application.
• 3+ years in-depth experience of WPF with MVVM.
• 1-3 years in-depth experience Entity Framework- preferred
• Strong experience of Object Oriented analysis and design
• Fluent and live production experience with C#/ASP.net
• Microsoft Visual Studio.Net development environment
• Microsoft .Net Framework experience
• Experience with Microsoft T-SQL
• Understanding of UML for Requirements and Design
• Experience with database replication is a strong plus
• (X)HTML/XML experience
• Ability to work directly with internal customers/project owners
• Iterative methodology experience
• Experience developing in a team environment
• Strong communication skills
• Approachable and willing to offer helpful solutions
• Ability to search relentlessly for better solutions
• Should handle constructive feedback well
• Familiarity with the oil and gas EPCM industry a plus
Education and Job Knowledge:
• Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering and 5+ years of IT software development work experience desired.
The Whitaker Companies
10375 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1700, Houston, Texas 77042
Phone: 281-870-1000, x 2263 | Cell: 713-575-4144 |