Houston C# User Group Message Board › Sr. .NET dev needed in Houston
Please contact John Ziomek at WhitakerIT (our sponsors) if interested, thanks!
Full time role here in town. Thanks!
As a Sr. .Net Web Application Developer, you will be addressing the full range of Web related technical requests: New Development, Enhancements & other end-user needs; backend administration & configuration; custom development; integration with other internal systems including Web services; auditing & security; and, end-user training.
This person must possess .NET/C# related technical skills for all aspects of the development lifecycle. Responsibilities include the ability to: write very high quality code that is robust and easy to maintain; gather and distill business strategy into functional solutions utilizing industry best practices; and, functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions that are extensible for future enhancements.
Strong ASP.NET (C#) skills are a must (v4.0 preferred), Terelik controls
· 5+ years of ASP.NET (C#) experience, including extensive use of master pages, custom controls, web forms and security framework
· 5+ year as a senior ASP.NET developer (Framework v4.0 preferred)
· 3+ year building client-side mash-ups and other agile applications which integrate with third-party Web services and/or social media channels
· Experience with ASP.NET caching techniques, best practices, methodologies and enterprise scalability in a highly available environment
· Experience constructing SQL Server stored procedures, triggers, and advanced queries
· Experience provisioning Web applications for public consumption, including IIS and SQL security considerations
· Experience developing, testing, and deploying complex Web security solutions to ensure confidential data and systems are protected
Client offers a culture motivated, customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment and reach their highest potential. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), with company matching, tuition reimbursement and a generous paid time off package.
"We Win When You Do” since 1983
The Whitaker Companies
10375 Richmond Avenue, Suite 1700, Houston, Texas 77042
Phone: 281-870-1000, x 2263 | Cell: 713-575-4144 |