addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Houston C# User Group Message Board › can some leaders stand up?

can some leaders stand up?

Mark W.
user 14095246
Houston, TX
Hi everyone,

I'm sending out another invitation to any one in the group who would like to stand up and help me continue the User Group.  I don't have to step down if at least 2 others can come in as co-leaders with me and help organize the meetings by getting speakers and getting to the meetings to the nights I can't make it.

I have no problem continuing the group, as I am still doing some C# projects at home so I'd like to stay current on the new things in the language.

Our next meeting is the 17th and if no one steps up this will probably be our last meeting.

-mark
yavuz t.
user 27810472
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
Hello Mark,

First, thank you for leading this so far. it would be a heart break to see this meetup close. my schedule does not allow me to attend every meeting, but maybe I can help with some other tasks. please let me know