addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Houston C# User Group Message Board › Improving is looking for around 5 Senior-ish .NET Web Devs

Improving is looking for around 5 Senior-ish .NET Web Devs

Justin S.
JustinSelf
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 1
Hey Everyone!

I'm a developer for Improving Enterprises and was just informed about some new openings we have.

Here are the key words and acronyms: nHibernate, MVC4, TDD, Knockout.js, DDD, CQRS, RavenDB, Scrum

Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions about working for Improving (benefits, culture, pros and cons) and I'll be more than happy to talk to you about it.

justin.self@improvingenterprises.com

Note, this isn't a contract gig... We are looking for FTE's for this project but also have some stuff coming up in a month or so for anybody wanting to stay a contractor.

Check out the job description here.