addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Houston Rock Climbing Meetup Message Board › In need of climbing partners.

In need of climbing partners.

Mark T.
markt484
Katy, TX
Post #: 4
I will climb any time during the day. I work nights, and I would love to climb with people during the day... let me know! Text 832-421-1527
Rick w.
user 12930661
Houston, TX
Post #: 3
Hey mark I'm not sure when during the day I could meet up to climb with you but if I'm ever off Goethe day or rained out of work I would love to come climb with you my number is (832)244-5588