|Sent on:||Wednesday, May 29, 2013 6:26 PM|
Are you interested in getting in at the ground level with an international organization as they make the move to Hadoop? I’m currently looking for a Big Data QA Analyst in Portland, OR. Does this sound like you? If so, let’s chat!
** If you’re more focused on development instead of QA, I’d still like to connect as I’ll have several open Hadoop Developer positions in the coming weeks.
Our client in Portland has an immediate need for a Big Data QA Analyst to join their team.
This is a long-term opportunity with one of the most exciting companies in the Pacific NW.
As the Big Data QA Analyst you will develop a comprehensive strategy and execute testing of data analytics and integration. You will work with business stakeholders to ensure quality delivery of software and work with a core team to establish and maintain big data analytic practices.
- 5+ years’ experience testing BI and analytics
- Strong SQL experience and unstructured, large volume data
- Testing experience with Oracle and some of the following: Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Flume, Oozie
- Ability to write and execute integration test plans
- Working knowledge of UNIX and Linux
- Experience with Java, Python, or shell scripting is preferable
Mainz Brady Group, Inc.
[masked] direct |[masked] mobile |[masked] fax
Technology Staffing Agency: in California, Oregon and Washington
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Learn more | www.mbg.com
To download our FREE Mobile Apps (MBG Jobs), visit www.mbg.com/mobileapps