Come join us for a get together. The We Texans Pot luck Dinner and Discussion. No RSVP is required. Bring your favorite dish as well as friends and family! Come and discuss state politics and freedom issues with fellow patriots. The right place to be for fellowship and to be encouraged by hearing other activists' activities. Remember, there is wisdom to be learned when people come together and share ideas. That is why the founders pushed for the right of people to peaceably assemble.
- In case your GPS fails-Take HWY 59S for about 50 miles then take the first Wharton exit (Sign Says 59/TX-60 Wharton/Bay City)
- Take a left at the stop sign (onto Richmond Road) at the end of the exit ramp
- Take a left at your first stop ligh t(at the CVS pharmacy) onto the Boling Highway/FM 1301
- Continue about three miles (you'll be driving through Wharton and then out of Wharton) and turn right on County Road 127 (This is an easy turn to miss, neither the road or the sign is lit)
- Turn left at the T onto CR 154
- CR 154 is winding, follow for less than one mile and turn right on Knox Lane (also an easy turn to miss)
- Knox crosses a small creek and then it Ys at a stop sign. Turn right at the stop sign onto Caney Trails
- The house is about a half mile from the stop sign on the right around the curve. It's set back from the road next to the barn with a red tin roof.
Note: iHALC does not officially endorse this event, but places it on its calendar as a courtesy to those of its members who may wish to attend.