"Do I really know how to get prospects to believe me and make a decision?"
For most distributors, the answer is: "No."
And that is deadly.
Our job is to get prospects to make a decision to use our products and services, and to join our opportunity.
Yet, if we can't explain or understand exactly how our prospects make a decision, what chance do we have? How can we do our job when we don't even understand how this works?
Can you answer these questions?
part of the brain makes all of the decisions?
2. Do you know how to
talk directly to that part of the brain?
3. How many
seconds does it take for the prospect's brain to make a final decision?
4. Why does the prospect's brain make
automatic and final
decisions - before you even mention your products and services?
5. What word sequences will
instantly turn off the "salesman alarm" in your prospect's brain?
6. Why does the social proof connection to the survival program in our minds
override every part of your presentation?
7. What two sentences will
pre-close your prospect, before you even begin your presentation?
In this three-hour workshop, you will learn:
* How to close easily with no rejection.
* How to avoid the "think it over" objection.
* How to close to the subconscious mind.
* Three-way closes.
* Closing before the close.
* Higher level closing.
* Setting the prospect's mind for success.
* And much, much more.
There are two types of distributors in the world:
1. Those that know exactly how to close their prospects, before the presentation ever begins, and
2. Those that suffer years of frustration, rejection, and embarrassment because they don't understand what is really going on when they give a presentation.
Make sure to bring your entire downline. They can't wait to learn the simple skills to make "closing" simple, easy, and fun. This is your chance to quickly jump to full-time income.
There is a small fee to attend this workshop (to help cover the cost of the meeting room.) Because seating is limited, please reserve your seat now.
Monday January 21, 7pm-10pm
Crowne Plaza Houston Northwest
12801 Northwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77040
Cost: $20 at the door.
Remember as a member of the Houston Network Marketing Meetup Group,
YOUR cost is $10.00 (cash or check) at the door.
Call me if you have any questions or concerns.
Visit my Generic Site