Houston Portrait Network Message Board › Hello from Houston Portrait Network

Hello from Houston Portrait Network

Jonathan K.
user 12768438
Houston, TX
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is having fun shooting, modeling or styling. Some of you have sent emails asking for instructions on setting up an event on Meetup, so here's the link to the outstanding video that explains things clearly ( made by our extremely talented Joe Lippeatt and being considered by HBO as a mini series ).

On Meetup: www.houstonportraitnetwork.com/messages/boards/thread/10492743­

On YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl2CnP-3Y9U&feature=youtu.be&hd=1­

I know some of you have ideas for cool shoots... if you're still stuck on the mechanics of Meetup then here's a link where you can write your question and an organizer will get back to you:

www.houstonportraitnetwork.com/suggestion/­

Some reminders:

- If you RSVP for an event then please show up. Value your reputation by honoring your commitments.

- Collaborate with others. Arrive on time and prepared for the event.

- Photographers: please share contact info and images with models. How you do this is entirely up to you. Models benefit by knowing where they can find their images (and we love our models!)

- Models can host events! Got an idea for a shoot you want to be in? Host it.

Finally, I'm happy to have another very capable Organizer on board with us, Anthony, to share his infectious enthusiasm and talent. His events and workshops always get great reviews. Want to see what a professional sports photographer does in his spare time?

www.houstonportraitnetwork.com/photos/1371030/­

Happy shooting, modeling and event hosting!

Jon Knoblock

Organizer, Houston Portrait Network www.houstonportraitnetwork.com­

Photowalker, Houston Photowalks

www.houstonphotowalks.com­