Houston Portrait Network Message Board › Am I the only one melting in this heat?

Am I the only one melting in this heat?

Jonathan K.
user 12768438
Houston, TX
Hi everyone,

I hope all of you are having a good time despite the heat... I don't know about the rest of you but I'm limiting my shooting to early morning or late evening (indoors works best!) ... this is one scorcher of a city during the summer :)

We had a contest running which has ended. The event host with the most feedback for events hosted between March 1 through May 31, gets a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com. After contacting our Department of Contest Management (we're that big) I was pleased to learn we have a clear winner, and that's (drum roll....) Uriel Rubio. So congratulations to Uriel ... please contact me to get your $100 gift certificate.

Just remember Uriel, and everyone for that matter, that it would be really (really) great if you buy your Amazon stuff by using the Amazon link on our Meetup home page.

We'll probably come up with more contests - more importantly I know many would like to see some events soon -- we're waiting for the temperature to cool off just a bit to enjoy shooting outdoors again. I do know some folks have ideas in the pipeline, and if any of you want to try hosting an event and simply need assistance in getting started, just contact any organizer and we'll be glad to help you out. You can contact us at

http://www.HoustonPortraitNetwork.com/suggestion/­

In the meantime, happy shooting and modeling, and try to keep cool !

Jon Knoblock

www.HoustonPortraitNetwork.com­

www.HoustonPhotowalks.com­