addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Houston Science Enthusiasts Message Board › help save this group!!!

help save this group!!!

A former member
Post #: 2
i'm typing this on my phone, so it will be short. i hope someone more qualified than myself will be willing to be organizer, but i will do it if no one else can or will. i love science and the ability it gives us to make sense of the world around us.

i think the founder has started something wonderful and i would love to see it continue. so if anyone is interested in organizing, please do so.

we must save this group!