addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Houston Science Enthusiasts Message Board › Meet at Tx/Rx Location

Meet at Tx/Rx Location

A former member
Post #: 2
I am an organizer at Tx/Rx and if the Houston Super Secret Science Club wants to use the Tx/Rx space to hold presentations let me know. We currently have a ~3000 sq foot facility and like the idea of hosting other science and technology groups at our location. Check us out at txrxlabs.org and http://www.meetup.com...­.

I guess this counts as cross promotion so I put it here rather then posting it as an idea.

We are also hosting pancakes and science discussions every Sunday currently so feel free to drop by have pancakes and talk science with us.