Speed Dating! $5 Discount for Meetup Members if you use the code PDPSMU and register at www.Pre-Dating.com/hou
Five Reasons Why You Should Speed Date vs. Online Dating!
- Speed Dating or Singles Mixers Have No Room For Catfishing! (Catfishing the act of deceiving someone you meet online by portraying yourself to be someone you’re not). Thankfully with speed you meet people in person. They don’t have a chance to deceive you with a fake profile. What you see is what you get
- You are able to see if there is chemistry right away. Often what happens with online dating is you may have a good connection online, but chemistry falls flat when you meet in person.. You’re able to look for compatibility within a person to person meeting.
- Speed Dating is less superficial than online dating. Online daters at first evaluate someone’s physical attractiveness, body type and general lifestyle. With Speed Dating you get the chance to discover your prospects personality as well as the physical.
- The participants have to pay a fee so they usually have jobs and/or money to date. At a free online dating site they may be surfing the web because they have nothing else to do.
- No matter what you put on your online profile, you will still get people way out of your desired age range or location sending you messages! The basic speed dating event is targeted to local areas and specific age ranges so you will not be out of place at an event and know what to expect.
You can always mix the two: Why not invite one (or two) of your online prospects to a speed dating event if they’re in the area. It’s the safe way to meet in person!
Reminder: Your Meetup RSVP does not reserve your place in the event. These events are listed in multiple postings and more than just people from Meetup attend. You need to register online now before the event is full at www.Pre-Dating.com/hou.