To attend the event, you MUST register on the Agile Leadership Network page.
HUXPA is co-organizing the next workshop with the Agile Leadership Network on May 15th where our very own Austin Govella will be speaking!
There is no charge to attend but online registration will close as soon as the number of registered attendees exceeds room seating capacity.
When: Thu, May 15th 6P to 8P (Networking until 6:30PM)
Where: Sysco Corporation, 1390 Enclave Pkwy, Houston, TX 77077.
Topic: Hacking User Experience
There’s a dirty secret in the turf war between agile, lean, and waterfall: they each use the same product development process. What’s different is not their process, but rather how they apply design activities in different ways to eke out design value in different places.
• How can you alter the design process?
• How can you best customize the process to provide more value for the way your organization works?
• How should you change the design process to get the most value out of your design activities?
In other words, how do you hack user experience?
Answer? It’s all about Velocity:
For each of these 4 levers, Austin Govella will discuss how each inter-relates and governs the value you can get from design activities, and the issues and questions you should consider when hacking the user experience process.
• You'll have a "toolbox" of ways on how to continually hack the design process.
• Learn why some nifty methods work for others and not for you.
• How to hack your own methods that will work best for your team.
• How to teach everyone on your team the art of hacking the design process.
Please let HUXPA know you're going! Although official registration is on the Agile Leadership Network Site, please click "Yes" here so we know how many HUXPA members are attending. Thank you!